Oakland Medical Research Center is a subsidiary of Oakland Medical Center that offers clinical trials in therapeutic areas such as COPD, HTN, Atrial Fibrillation, and Diabetes; however we tend to have numerous other trials for other indications always ongoing. Oakland Medical Research Center is a good opportunity for our patients to contribute to the development of new medications that not only benefit the participants own disease but also plays an important factor in the management of your overall well-being.
Some of the benefits to the participants:
- Free Healthcare while Participating in Trial
- Free Study Medication to Treat Current Disease
- Participants may be Stipend for their participation
- Free Diagnostic Testing while in Trial
Most Participants are typically eligible if:
- At least 18 years old
- Been Diagnosed with a Medical Condition requiring Medications
- And are Willing to Participate
Oakland Medical Research Center is located inside Oakland Medical Center. If you are interested in participating in a clinical trial talk to your doctor or by calling 248-828-7500 and asked to be connected to the Research Department.