Do you have a fever, cough, blocked nose, body aches or fatigue that might be caused by the flu?
This study is looking at the effectiveness of an investigational medication in patients with the flu. The study is divided into two parts: A and B. Study Duration: up to 14 days and up to 6 visits to our offices
- 18-64 years of age
- have symptoms of the flu
- have flu that is confirmed by the study doctor
- do not have any other serious medical conditions
- have had these symptoms for less than 2 days (Part B only)
Benefits: If you qualify, you will receive at no cost: study-related examinations and medical care.
Study Duration: up to 120 days and up to 12 visits to our offices
- > 50 years of age
- Are able to receive your first dose of study medication within 72 hours (3 days) of a possible shingles rash appearing
- Have not received the shingles vaccine
Benefits: If you qualify, you will receive at no cost: study medication for shingles and study-related care from a local doctor.
Study Duration: 12 weeks
- Between the ages of 40 and 85
- Experiencing chronic knee pain due to osteoarthritis for at least 6 months
Benefits: Free study medication, no cost for study treatment
This is a clinical research study evaluating an investigational, non steroidal injection for chronic knee pain caused by osteoarthritis. If you have been diagnosed with chronic knee pain caused by osteoarthritis of the knee, we hope that you consider participating.
Study Duration: 26 weeks
- > 40 years old, smoking history >10 pack years
Benefits: Free study medication to treat COPD, Payment per visit TBD
Study Duration: 1 year
Have you been told that you must switch from pill management of your diabetes to insulin?
- Type II DM
- > 50 Years old
Benefits: Free medication for Diabetes Mellitus