Are you at risk for atrial fibrillation?
This study is looking for patients that are over 70 to study a new device that detects atrial fibrillation.
- Over 70 years of age
- Have medicare
Benefits: If you qualify, you will receive results from the device.
Study Duration: up to 120 days and up to 12 visits to our offices
- > 50 years of age
- Are able to receive your first dose of study medication within 72 hours (3 days) of a possible shingles rash appearing
- Have not received the shingles vaccine
Benefits: If you qualify, you will receive at no cost: study medication for shingles and study-related care from a local doctor.
Study Duration: 52 weeks
- Between the ages of 40 and 85
- Experiencing chronic knee pain due to osteoarthritis
Benefits: Free study medication, no cost for study treatment
This is a clinical research study evaluating an investigational, non steroidal injection for chronic knee pain caused by osteoarthritis. If you have been diagnosed with chronic knee pain caused by osteoarthritis of the knee, we hope that you consider participating.
Study Duration: 26 weeks
- > 40 years old, smoking history >10 pack years
Benefits: Free study medication to treat COPD, Payment per visit TBD
Study Duration: 1 year
Have you been told that you must switch from pill management of your diabetes to insulin?
- Type II DM
- > 50 Years old
Benefits: Free medication for Diabetes Mellitus